Wednesday, March 9, 2011

8:27!!

i opened my eyes. and with the disturbing vision.. the face of my digital clock shows "8:27"
i went up to it to get a closer look. "8:27?!!!!"
first thought. f. second thought. this cant be right. *checks phone* OMGGGG
this is like my first time ever that i overslept on a schoolday.
wtf.
fml.
yes, i panicked. i didnt know whether i should still go to school or stay at home or call in sick and dont go to school or call in sick and still go to school.
i chose the last obviously.
and me being tardy is a HUGE deal. call me a nerd but whatevs.
maan. i still cant believe it.
dk whether i slept like a dead person that i missed my alarm or my alarm did not ring.
i only rmb i woke up once and that was cause i was dreaming and i squinted at the clock and it was 3 something AM.
:(
FAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment