Sunday, March 27, 2011

Compete with Yourself.

so i had my first driving class with my coach yesterday.
and.
it.
was.
horrible
period.

i remembered that most of the time i was tense -_-
and i could've crash into some stuff a couple of times.
lol
bad driver.
the other girl who was in the car with me was a pretty good driver..
it wasnt until late at night that my mom said "why do you keep comparing yourself with others?"
and that's when i realized, i've been comparing myself with the others.. that's why i feel so beat up/hopeless/discouraged whenever someone does something better than me. and that stupid hopelessness makes me wanna give up. and im the source of that thought of giving up.
yeap. nowadays, the thought of giving up has invaded most of my brain.

oh well. driving to church later! hahaha.
i think my phone's battery is gonna die. T_T
i charged it ytd and it was full... but this morning when i woke up it was off! fml.
thankfully it's not a school day and i was up at that time i should be.



my new art piece. what say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment