Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ready?

Obviously not.
I did the full practice SAT test yesterday and oh well, as expected, the result wasnt even close to okay.
of course im kinda disappointed but i feel bad for my mom cause i know she's feeling upset about that score even she doesnt show it. wasting all that money on me and in return it was that rotten score.
another reason to add to my "i-dont-understand-why-parents-want-children" list

lalalalala

maaan, my history teacher is kinda gross.
he digs his nose publicly!: /

when he does it i dont know if i should look at him or look away -_-
he lectures and then digs and proceed to touch other stuff. bleh.
and he grades 92-100 = A
plus, he was saying he was being pretty good about it already cause he would've have made 98-100 = A
pressure much? pfft.



ever since i took art class in school, i feel kinda relaxed. we do so many interesting things! like sculpting soap. so far, my aint going that well. i already broke my first soap bar. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment