Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzard 101

tak i pushed the school door. i was instantly slapped by the harsh, swift, blizzard winds coming from my right.  "ouch" i thought to myself. it was my first time feeling this in the winter. it was different. "fuck" a feminine voice exclaimed. i turned my head around.  "it's so windy." "yeah," she replied. we parted to our own ways. i walked cautiously down the icy, snow-covered steps. another gush of wind blew from my north. it wasnt just any wind. it was wind with collected ice crystals with a handful of snow from the ground. "oh my gosh, this hurts" i crossed my fingers, hoping i would make it home safely.
the wind was super strong! i think it could make some super skinny person fly.. lol

oh and it's a SNOW DAY TOMORROW. hehheeh.
poor Jaryl. no snow day.
dude. i hope your school declares a snow day tmrw ;)
hahaha

so i'm currently learning about logarithms in math..
Teacher: when do we use logs in life?
pauseeeee
Classmate: carpentry.
pause
teacher laughs.
a few of us laugh.
OHHHHHHHHH everyone laughs.
it wasnt an intentional joke.
lololol

No comments:

Post a Comment