Sunday, April 10, 2011

Doped

okay, so for the few of you who know phoebe well..
Smells are a huge part of her life.
bad smell = intolerable.
thus she tries to make herself smell pleasant cause she does not want people to feel unpleasant.
anyways,
a freshman in my spanish class asked me to help him in his algebra.
teacher wasnt in school so we were watching Nemo in spanish and we could do anything we wanted.
back to the story...
i said yes.
and T_T
my dear NOSE.
fella smelled like whatithinkitwas weed. but the fella didnt look like he was high or something. eyes were perfectly fine.. so maybe it was some other unbearable stuff he ate/suffocated
i was like all right. it's okay. you can do this. just teach him and you're done.
so he asked me stuff and i tried to explain...
and after we were done..
my NOSE.
infiltrated with the scent of weed.
i kinda got giddy instead of high. -_-
i told myself, nevermind, it would go away
i took out my berry scented lotion and applied it on my hands in the hopes of removing the smell.
BUT
it FAILED to do so.
i still had two more periods before school ended...
bell rang.
i went to my 7th hour.
i can still smell the smell.
:(
applied lotion again.
it's STILL there! T_T
i felt suffocated and ggiddy. PLUS i had a quiz in 7th and a test in 8th!
praying/hoping i could do my test -_-
i can even smell it when im talking about it.
boohoo.
so doped.


had curry twice yesterday. lol
yumms.
so much coconut milk.
then today, i bought coconut!
omg, havent had that for a super long time!
i almost forgot how it tasted like!
cold and refreshing.

MMMMM 

i wish i had more of that. hmm.
one more week till spring break!
cant wait! :D

80 degrees out today! <3

feel like buying clothes
but is it worth it?
so many things to do.
but i just aint doing 'em.

having a crush on some youtube dude. HAHAHA
wish i could be that funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment